Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fabric Stash - Castle Peeps

I hope you'll forgive another stash post. While I've been productive lately on the machine, I have no photos or finished objects to show off yet. I've made some pot holders and placemats, and I finally basted and started quilting my Wonderland Quilt. It will definitely be a bit wonky, but I can settle for a Wonky Wonderland.

However, I had to share some new stash - Castle Peeps by Lizzy House:



I bought 3 fat quarter sets from Hawthorne Threads, so I basically have a fat quarter of each print in each colourway - joy! I liked these when I saw them online, but I loved them when I saw them in person. The colours are incredible and the peeps are so cute! I like the Cardinal Red colourway (bottom row) the best, even though this was my least favourite online. I think my favourite print is the Castle Fortress (far right).



And the fun and talented Lizzy House is hosting a Summer Camp, with different bloggers posting projects using Castle Peeps (click on banner logo on the right to learn more). I look forward to seeing and participating in some of these projects.


And here is my son checking out the Castle Peeps along with some Wheels:

1 comment:

  1. WOW haven't you been busy sewing! Gorgeous fabrics and sewing :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails